Re-opening 12th April, book online to secure your appointment
Waxing hair removal is more effective than shaving. Waxing is a method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root cause. New hairs will not grow back in the previously waxed area for two to eight weeks. Regular treatments leave the hair finer and softer in texture and making the skin smooth. Almost any area of the body can be waxed, including eyebrows, face, bikini area, legs, arms, back, abdomen and feet. There are many types of waxing suitable for removing unwanted hair. If waxing is done regularly for several years, permanent hair reduction may be achieved.
Benefits Of Waxing
- Less regrowth in between your appointments
- Hair will grow back finer and sparser
- Skin will be less prone to inflammation
- Less itching and prickliness
- Makes your skin smooth
- 2 – 8 weeks of no hair growth
- Permanent hair reduction may be achieved
View Waxing Treatments
We offer a wide range of treatment and services, so there is plenty to pick from. Explore our vouchers today.